Season 8 – Thursdays
- Cars: Supercars
- Practice: 6pm Central. Lone Qualifier: 7:50p for 10 minutes. Race: 8pm for 40-minutes.
- Minimum Requirements:
- Class C license
- iRating of 1000
- Setup: Open
- 1 Fast Repair
- Damage on
- Incidents: 12x – Drive Through Penalty (how to serve this penalty)
- Rolling start, pole position decides the start.
- 31% fuel so you’ll have to pit during the race.
- Inverted Grid (of sorts): The Top 3 finishers in a race must not qualify for the next week’s race. You can grid, just not qualify. This will put the top 3 towards the back of the pack each following week giving other racers a chance at a podium.
- If the racer forgets and does qualify, you can start from the pits.
- If the racer forgets and starts at their qualifying position, they will be DQ’d from the race.
- If you don’t race the week following your podium, you can qualify at your next race that night.
- 9 out of 12 races count for the championship
- Current Standings (will be linked after first race)
- 09/16/21 ⇒ Virginia International Raceway – Full Course
- Podium: Kevin San Diego, Matthew Smothermon, Jon D Miller
- 09/23/21 ⇒ Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course – Full Course
- 09/30/21 ⇒ Sonoma Raceway – Cup Historic
- 10/07/21 ⇒ Road Atlanta – Full Course
- 60-minute race, Practice starts at the normal time. Qual at 7:30 pm. Start at 7:40 pm.
- 10/14/21 ⇒ Watkins Glen International – Boot
- 10/21/21 ⇒ Barber Motorsports Park – Full Course
- 10/28/21 ⇒ Road America – Full Course
- 11/04/21 ⇒ Long Beach Street Circuit
- 11/11/21 ⇒ Autodromo Nazionale Monza – Grand Prix
- 11/18/21 ⇒ Nürburgring Grand-Prix-Strecke – BES/WEC
- 11/25/21 ⇒ Sebring International Raceway – International (SUNRISE)
- 12/02/21 ⇒ Daytona International Speedway – Road Course (NIGHT)
Penalties by Race Week
If your name is in bold, you have to serve your pit lane penalty next GTE race you participate in or it will be a DQ.
- Doug Doucette