Season 8 – Tuesdays
- Cars: Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO
- Practice: 6pm Central. Open Qualifier: 7:50p for 15 minutes. Race: 8:05pm for 40-minutes.
- Minimum Requirements:
- Class D license
- iRating of 1000
- Setup: Fixed
- 1 Fast Repair
- Damage On
- Rolling Starts
- Incidents: 17x – Drive Through Penalty (how to serve this penalty), 24x DQ
- Rolling start, pole position decides the start.
- 40% fuel, you’ll have to pit during the race or run out of fuel
- Inverted Grid (of sorts): The Top 3 finishers in a race must not qualify for the next week’s race. You can grid, just not qualify. This will put the top 3 towards the back of the pack each following week giving other racers a chance at a podium.
- If the racer forgets and does qualify, you can start from the pits.
- If the racer forgets and starts at their qualifying position, they will be DQ’d from the race.
- If you don’t race the week following your podium, you can qualify at your next race that night.
- 9 out of 12 races count for the championship
- Current Standings
- 09/14/21 ⇒ Virginia International Raceway – Full Course
- Podium: Daniel Towill, Kevin San Diego, Jordan Fisher
- 09/21/21 ⇒ Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course – Full Course
- Podium: Jon D Miller, Matthew Smothermon, James Bunter
- 09/28/21 ⇒ Sonoma Raceway – Cup Historic
- 10/05/21 ⇒ Road Atlanta – Full Course
- 60 minute race Tue/Thu, Practice starts at the normal time. Qual at 7:30 pm. Start at 7:40 pm.
- 10/12/21 ⇒ Watkins Glen International – Boot
- 10/19/21 ⇒ Barber Motorsports Park – Full Course
- 10/26/21 ⇒ Road America – Full Course
- 11/02/21 ⇒ Long Beach Street Circuit
- 11/09/21 ⇒ Autodromo Nazionale Monza – Grand Prix
- 11/16/21 ⇒ Nürburgring Grand-Prix-Strecke – BES/WEC
- 11/23/21 ⇒ Sebring International Raceway – International (SUNRISE)
- 11/30/21 ⇒ Daytona International Speedway – Road Course (NIGHT)
Penalties by Race Week
If your name is in bold, you have to serve your pit lane penalty next Tuesday race you participate in or it will be a DQ.
- Roman Bykov, Brian DeVries
- Craig Ream, Brandon Bachman, Daniel Towill, Troy Banks, Charles Kowalczyk