Season 8 – Mazda – Sundays
- Cars: Global Mazda MX-5 Cup and [Legacy] Mazda MX-5 Cup – 2010
- Setup: Open
- Practice: 6pm Central. Lone Qualifier: 7:50p for 10 minutes. Race: 8pm for 40-minutes.
- Standing Start
- 1 Quick Repair
- Damage on
- Incidents: 17x – Drive Through Penalty (how to serve this penalty)
- No car swaps during the season. Car selection will be locked from Round 1 or the first race you run of the series. If you drive a different car after the season starts, your points up to that race will be voided.
- Inverted Grid (of sorts): The Top 3 finishers in a race must not qualify for the next week’s race. You can grid, just not qualify. This will put the top 3 towards the back of the pack each following week giving other racers a chance at a podium.
- If the racer forgets and does qualify, you can start from the pits.
- If the racer forgets and starts at their qualifying position, they will be DQ’d from the race.
- If you don’t race the week following your podium, you can qualify at your next race that night.
- This series is designed for those learning iRacing and the skills necessary to race safely.
- 9 out of 12 races count for the championship
- 09/12/21 ⇒ Virginia International Raceway – Full Course
- Podium 2016: Roman Bykov, Rob Campbell, Kelly Greenhoe
- Podium 2010: Kevin San Diego, Jon Miller, Craig Ream
- 09/19/21 ⇒ Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course – Full Course
- 09/26/21 ⇒ Sonoma Raceway – Cup Historic
- 10/03/21 ⇒ Road Atlanta – Full Course
- 10/10/21 ⇒ Watkins Glen International – Boot
- 10/17/21 ⇒ Barber Motorsports Park – Full Course
- 10/24/21 ⇒ Road America – Full Course
- 10/31/21 ⇒ Long Beach Street Circuit
- 11/07/21 ⇒ Autodromo Nazionale Monza – Grand Prix
- 11/14/21 ⇒ Nürburgring Grand-Prix-Strecke – BES/WEC
- 11/21/21 ⇒ Sebring International Raceway – International (SUNRISE)
- 11/28/21 ⇒ Daytona International Speedway – Road Course (NIGHT)
Penalties by Race Week
If your name is in bold, you have to serve your pit lane penalty next Sunday race you participate in or it will be a DQ.
- Kent Krueger, Jon Miller, Brandon Bachman, Russell Elizondo