As one of the fastest growing iRacing road racing leagues, we know how to have a good time. We have races for all skill levels, from beginner to alien. While we take our racing seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We like good close racing with some healthy banter and taunting tossed in. No wreckers, bitching or moaning. Join us and enjoy racing again!
Support our Sponsors
Add instant immersion to games. Feel every shift, rumble strip and more in iRacing with a ButtKicker. ButtKicker transducers are virtually indestructible and maintenance-free, with many thousands of units in service, some since 2001, without failure.
When it comes to paint protection, window tint and ceramic coating, XPEL Austin knows their stuff. When you are in the market for a clear bra that will keep your vehicle scratch free or window tint that will never fade, bubble or peel, give XPEL Austin a call for a free no hassle quote.
Track Time Entertainment builds custom racing simulators for the virtual racing community. They manufacture their own simulators in Texas using US extruded aluminum.
Proto SimTech makes high end pedal sets for Sim Racers. Well reviewed and often sold out.
Sim racing hardware. Sim Speed Shop manufactures sim racing hardware utilizing the best components available as well as mixing in real-life racing components when available. Customize your hardware and rig today.
Driver 61 is your motorsport resource. Training videos, circuit guides, driver training, sim racing tutorials and training.
Season 7 Details
Season 7 begins March 14, 2021.
Changes from Season 6
Two MX5 races on Sunday nights. A Fixed Setup series for those learning and an Open Setup series for experienced racers. Both run at 6pm, same tracks. The Fixed Setup series will not be broadcast (unless a member steps in to fill the void). The goal is to give newer racers a place to race each other without the worry of setups and “aliens”.
GT3 is on Tuesday, GTE is on Thursday. This provides a natural progression to faster cars through the week.
We have minimum requirements using iRacing licenses and iRatings for most races. The bar is low with a goal to keep “New to iRacing” members from jumping into races that aren’t appropriate to their skill level. There is no minimum requirement for the Fixed Setup MX5 series.
No car swaps in a series during the season. The car you start with is the car you’ll run through the entire season.
Passing: Lapped cars must yield to lead lap cars, at the earliest safe opportunity, unless unlapping yourself. The passer still has to pass safely but the lapped car must yield.
The MX5 races on Sunday night will race on the same tracks as Tue/Thu but some nights we’ll run a shorter configuration.
We’ve tweaked the Rules & Penalties a bit so make sure you review them on the website.
We have three different series during the week. Run them all or just one or two. Come and go throughout the season. But if you want to go for the championship podium, show up as often as possible
- Week of 3/14/21 ⇒ Circuit of the Americas
- Week of 3/21/21 ⇒ Silverstone
- Week of 3/28/21 ⇒ Sebring
- Week of 4/04/21 ⇒VIR
- Week of 4/11/21 ⇒ Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Week of 4/18/21 ⇒ Road Atlanta
- Week of 4/25/21 ⇒ Autódromo José Carlos Pace Interlagos
- Week of 5/02/21 ⇒ Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Week of 5/09/21 ⇒ Nürburgring Grand-Prix-Strecke
- Week of 5/16/21 ⇒ Road America
- Week of 5/23/21 ⇒ Hockenheimring
- Week of 5/30/21 ⇒ Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Points & Bonuses
All nights/classes use the same point system and bonuses.
70 points for 1st, decreasing by 3 for top 10, decreasing by 2 for 11th through 20th. Balance of field 23 each. You must complete 60% of the laps to be scored. DNFs will not be scored.
- Clean Racer Bonus : Finish with no incidents: 5 points. Hold the after-race shenanigans until the last racer crosses the line so you don’t get an incident counted against you. Per Class.
- Back to Front Challenge : Gain Most Positions: 5 points. If a competitor has a DNF, they don’t count as a position gained even if they started ahead of you as they aren’t scored. Per Class.
- I Suck Consolation : Lost Most Positions: 1 point. Per Race (not per Class). Only one will be given out per race.
- If a race is dropped, the Bonus Points are dropped with the race.
Trophies will be provided to the top 3 in each class at the end of the season. Four classes means 12 trophies! Trophies will only be shipped to addresses within the USA and Canada.
Your best 9 races out of 12 count for championship points.